Sunday 5 January 2014

BEST EYELINERS IN TOWN..

Let's talk about eyeliners..these were gifted to me at Christmas and I can't get enough of them! There crazy pigmented and stay on your eyes for hours without budging. All in all these are just pencils of complete 'fabulousness'. 

This set from Boots (here) stores contains 5 eyeliners and 3 eyeshadows..(but let's forget about the eyeshadows for now!!) The pigmentation in these are insane. Let's take a look.
I mean look at how gorgeous these all are!!! I think it's love! 'Blue my mind' is a gorgeous navy colour that is perfect if you feel like a change from that overworn black! Also, look at the sparkles in 'AQUABAT' isn't it just gorgeous?! 'Grapevine is another favourite as I have green eyes and I do feel it compliments them. 
I am in love with all of these colours and think everyone should go out and treat yourselves. I am so impressed with the quality and pigmentation of these. WELL DONE SOAP AND GLORY! 
I am so happy with my new eyeliners and can not wait to try out more of the 'Soap and Glory' makeup.
Hope you all have a fantastic day xo

No comments:

Post a Comment